We are a multi-disciplinary clinic looking to hire the right Physiotherapist to work alongside our team of health professionals. If you like collaborating and working with other health minded professionals, then this is the place for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to join and grow their practice.
We are looking for someone to join the team Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Atleast minimum 2 of those days.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client program
- Communicating with patients and coordinating with staff members
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
- Experience with MVA and WSIB cases is an asset
You will need to be:
- Licensed to practice by College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as an interdisciplinary team member
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, good judgement and flexibility
- Good time management skills.