Massage Addict Newmarket is looking for a full or Part Time Chiropractor
We have an ESTABLISHED CLIET BASE which you can take over from an existing Chiropractor that is moving to another Province. We also have an established member base of over 450 members.
Massage Addict is Canada’s first and largest membership-based network of health and wellness clinics. With the recent addition of Chiropractic Care to our team of Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists & Reflexologists, we are looking to connect with both newly graduated and experienced Chiropractors to join our team.
How we support our Chiropractors: Our team provides full-service business and administrative support, which includes taking care of the rent, bookings, billing, and laundry so that you can successfully focus 100% on your clients’ therapeutic needs. Additionally, we’ll provide you with:
· An established (and growing) client base;
· Flexible scheduling that works for you
· National, regional, and local marketing campaigns
· Full-time reception coverage
· All of your supplies & PPE’s
What we offer:
· An attractive compensation package
· No non-compete clause
· Health-care benefits package (optional)
· Continuing education support
What you’ll need to practice at Massage Addict:
· Registration, in good standing, with the provincial regulatory body (College/Association).
· An active license and liability insurance.
· Strong understanding of regulatory compliance, policies, and provincial regulations.
· A dedication to helping clients feel their best!
We invite you to come take a tour of a clinic, meet our team, see our treatment rooms, ask as many questions as you like and discover why Massage Addict is a great place to work!
More than Massage Therapy: We are so proud of our East Coast roots that began, back in 2008, with a massage therapy clinic in Halifax. Over the years, as the market evolved and changed, we also evolved and changed, and grew to 100 clinics operating across the country. Seeing increased demand for additional therapeutic solutions led to the introduction of Reflexology (2018), Acupuncture (2019), and Chiropractic Care (2020). We provide 65,000+ treatments each month; 83% of which are to help relieve pain or reduce stress and/ or anxiety.
Expected start date: 2021-06-24
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Covid 19 precautions in place.
Work with us to select the days and hours that suite your schedule. Large membership base which provides you with instant clientele.