Are you a PT RESIDENT looking for true MENTORSHIP? Do you get excited when you learn and grow and want to become one of the best physical therapists?
Are you looking for one-on-one training weekly by top physical therapists in the profession who have a successful track record mentoring Canadian and internationally-trained physical therapists into full licensure?
We have the position you have been looking for!
About our company:
We are a physical therapy clinic in Estevan, Saskatchewan that focuses on helping active adults and athletes return to work, sport, and life without the use of surgery, medications, or injections. We provide an exceptionally high level of care for our clients and have an excellent rating by them who time and again return for new injuries or send their friends and families for our care. We have a very well respected staff and use the Functional Movement Systems model.
We are out-of-network with most insurance companies, which means we are in control to provide the service that our clients deserve. This creates a great lifestyle most Physical Therapists dream of, such as:
- Complete Focus on one patient at a time, as we see each patient for 30-60 minutes of one-on-one treatments.
- Being able to see 8-12 patients a day. Go home feeling energized, not exhausted.
- You will never be double-booked or treating more than two people per hour.
- Mentorship by the top physical therapists in the area with over 30+ years of combined experience weekly. (No one offers this- It is a like a paid internship).
- You get to use your talents and passion to make a difference in people’s lives every day.
- Looking for a community and family to work for, not a corporation.
- Energetic, fun and family-like atmosphere featuring monthly staff events (dependent on COVID restrictions) and weekly staff development meetings.
- Opportunity to work in a supportive environment with an amazing culture.
Who should apply for this job?
- Looking for mentorship to grow and learn on the job- and YES NEW GRADS and INTERNATIONALLY-TRAINED PT’s can apply.
- You are looking to have a work- life balance. Not going home exhausted every day.
- You want to learn more around the Functional Movement Systems model. It is an evaluation process that helps to determine if client’s movement patterns are contributing to their condition, then progress the client to get them back to their life and the things they want to do. It is also used in a prevention context.
- You want to further your education on Concussion Assessment and Treatment.
- You do not like working for corporations, you are looking for more of a family feel.
- Clients love working with you because you like to listen to their needs and adjust the programs based on your conversations. NO cookie cutter programs.
What we are looking for:
- A full-time physical therapist to join our growing, hard-working, family-like team.
- Someone who loves to learn and wants to have a better understanding of the Functional Movement Systems model.
- Someone who is interested in pursuing continuing education on Concussions and joining our Concussion Management Team
- Someone who can build trust with your client quickly and is motivated to improve the relationships with clients.
- Someone who listens and wants to collaborate as a team and is always striving to be make themselves better.
- Someone who is not camera shy (not a deal breaker) as we like to do videos and share content on social media.
- Someone who likes to eventually hold small workshops to share education with potential clients.
- You should be eligible to obtain a restricted license in Saskatchewan
- You have passed the written component of the PCE
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Mentorship opportunities
- MacBook Air laptop included for clinic business
- Administration time booked into schedule to complete reports
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits after three months of employment (50% co-pay)
- apply with your resume and a cover letter outlining your career aspirations and continuing education interests.