Apr 15, 2021
$120,000 - $150,000 yearly
Agile Integrated Health
Victoria, BC, Canada
Agile is a new multi-disciplinary clinic with therapist collaboration at is core, and we are currently on the hunt to add to our team of experts! We are looking for enthusiastic and exceptional people who want to share knowledge and help improve our client’s goals to provide the best possible care for Victoria. Agile is looking to add a women’s health/ pelvic floor specialist to help build this service within Agile. Agile is super excited to add this service to the roster and integrate with our other therapists to build a comprehensive team! We are a hands-on, manual therapy and rehab focused community. If you think this is you, let us know!
What Agile can Offer You?
- Job Type- Full Time/ Part Time Employment, Commission based pay
- Competitive, percent-based compensation with room to grow plus bonus incentives
- Fully equipped gym and Pilates studio
- Full time support from our front of house
- Flexible scheduling
- Regular team socials with a focus on career development
- Support with further speciality training
- Support and access to MSK Ultrasound training and qualifications (if interested)
What Agile needs from you?
- Willingness to be part of a community and collaborate with other team members in the best interest of the client
- Training in the management and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction
- A big caring personality with a passion for their profession and clients
- Registration with the CPTBC
- Proof of valid professional liability insurance
- New Graduates welcome to inquire
Relocation assistance provided?