Are you a Confident, Driven and Committed Physiotherapist who wants an awesome career in Collingwood?
Click Here to watch our career video!
Are you looking for a career with a clear path that provides the support and training to become a sought-after clinician in months, not years? We now have a full-time position open and it could be perfect for you!
We are the leading experts in conservative care of spine and related muscle conditions located in beautiful Collingwood. We are growing so quickly that we need a physiotherapist to join our team!
We help clinicians get more of what they want out of life including greater professional fulfillment by teaching them how to foster excellent patient compliance resulting in outstanding outcomes in a positive team environment.
If you’re a physiotherapist looking for a supportive clinical environment with extensive professional training, a salary with benefits and paid vacation all located in one of Ontario’s most highly ranked places to live? Then this could be your dream role!
Please ONLY apply to this position if YOU are an A Player wishing to excel daily in a high energy team.
Here’s what you get when you join the Muscle and Spine team:
- Live in Collingwood, ranked one of the best places to live in Ontario. The ski hills, waterfront beaches and trail systems are an outdoor enthusiast’s dream.
- Generous and secure salary guaranteed including paid vacation and holidays plus extended health benefits.
- Become part of a busy, established and respected evidence-based practice working in a gorgeous medically integrated facility with an on-site diagnostic centre.
- Complete support, training and mentorship including over $15,000 in annual professional development and a comprehensive onboarding program.
- Rockstar practice assistants providing full support in patient management and marketing plus completely integrated electronic charting, scheduling and billing.
- Amazing growth prospects and long-term career opportunities.
- A team culture built on a support and uplifting professional relationships including weekly training and workouts.
- Enjoy a balanced work schedule with a manageable patient load combined with paid professional development time and no evenings or weekends.
If you want to step into a role with great support and professional development opportunities, enjoy knowing all the details and have a go getter attitude, this might be the role for you!
Here are some qualities we look for in a successful applicant:
- You are smart, fast and confident with super high emotional intelligence.
- You embody healthy living and engage in regular exercise and outdoor activities.
- You are hyper organized and excel with systems and structure.
- You thirst for personal and professional development, demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback.
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes and hold those around you to a high standard.
- You are results-focused and drive yourself to get the best results.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
We need to hear from you if:
- You are a physiotherapist with a growth mindset intent on developing into an experienced clinician who can recommend and deliver outstanding treatment with each patient.
- You are licensed and insured to practice in Ontario with an Independent Practice certificate and live in the area during the time of employment.
This role is ideally suited to someone:
- Trained in joint mobilizations, soft-tissue techniques and exercise therapy.
New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
This role is a full-time position that reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Thinking this role was tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more.
- Lead patients seeking care for primarily spine and related musculoskeletal conditions through a focused assessment then make ethical treatment recommendations.
- Deliver exceptional treatment and empower patients to realize their goals by following through with your care plan.
- Report punctually for, and engage in, regular team meetings and professional development training.
- Implement professional training and self-directed learning.
- Become a valued and accountable team member.
Our expectation would be that you become an expert on all aspects of our patient care and practice management processes and ensure they are successfully implemented.
Please note, all processes are already systemized and you will be stepping into a role with clear direction, training and support.
Hurry, this position will not last!