Thank you for your interest in the available RMT position with Fairview Physiotherapy and Rehab Centre.
Our clinic is located in the heart of midtown Toronto with 2 central locations within medical buildings, one at 5 Fairview Mall Drive, Unit 250, and the other one at 20 Wynford Drive, Unit B3.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic Registered Massage Therapist for our busy clinics.
We follow strict COVID-19 safety, cleaning and disinfecting protocols for our clinics, so our employees will feel confident returning to a safe work place and treat patients effectively while doing what they love. PPE and all cleaning and disinfecting materials are provided for, and patients must sign a pre-screen clearance and waiver prior to treatment. We provide our team the support that is needed to help their day run smoothly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experienced, passionate and friendly Registered Massage Therapist who works well within a multi-disciplinary clinic.
- Knowledgeable in rehabilitation based treatments for a wide range of cases from acute and sub-acute sprains to chronic pain due to car/work accidents/injuries and post-operative care.
- We expect the therapist to put the patient’s well-being first and foremost so patients can experience an integrated treatment plan tailored for them.
- The therapist will be required to use their skills to assess, treat, and educate the patient throughout their recovery period.
- The applicant must be professional, have a strong work ethic and in good standing with CMTO.
- Able to participate in community & promotional events to represent the clinics, including collaborating with our marketing department.
- The applicant should be available to work in the evenings and at least 2 Saturdays a month.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Professional, upscale, respectful and supportive work environment.
- Marketing campaigns and promotions.
- A competitive split - details will be discussed and determined based upon experience.
- All linens, oils, and other needed accessories are provided.
- Safe and supportive atmosphere.
- PPE provided for all employees.
Please reply to this career post and attach your resume for an interview consideration. We look forward to meeting you and exploring the possibility of creating a successful practice with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.