An opportunity to work with other healthcare practitioners and applying a truly integrated care while learning and sharing best practices.
We are in a vibrant and diversified community and at the bottom of a high end condominium complex welcoming over 3,500 residents at only few minutes away from our clinic (walking distance). Lots of great opportunities to build your caseload!
Our multidisciplinary clinic provides an excellent layout that allow a good flow of patients while working in a very comfortable setting with large treatment rooms and new equipment. A clinic that will make you feel at home!
Check our team: https://pillarsofwellness.ca/meet-our-team/
Check our clinic: https://pillarsofwellness.ca/our-facility/
We offer you:
· Competitive compensation
· An incentive and a bonus program that will make you smile!
· Marketing, billing and administrative support included
· Free parking
· Large private rooms
· Clinical mentorship program
· No double-booked treatment sessions
We believe in mentorship and supporting our team all along!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we help you plan your certification and (new) programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical toolkit. As clinicians our learning never ends.
How does it work? You’ll meet with your assigned clinical mentor weekly to:
1. Sharpen your entrepreneurial skills and learn how to market yourself
2. Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
3. How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to get even better outcomes
4. Professional Development and Certification planning
Contact us if you have the same CORE VALUES:
1. Customer commitment
· Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario.
· Ability to write reports independently.
· MVA experience
. Manual Therapy Level II or higher
. Concussion Management Therapy Experience
· Pelvic Floor