COVID-19 has impacted our industry greatly, but we were prepared and have been very busy throughout! Our marketing efforts and strong referral base has allowed us to grow and we need your help to service our clients! Our clinic is searching for a Registered Physiotherapist to join our team! We are manual based health providers with diverse experience and skills. We are happy to provide MENTORSHIP towards any personal and professional goals you may have. All levels of experience and NEW GRADS are encouraged to apply!
Cor Maximus is a dynamic health center located in North Bay that offers
• an innovative, diverse and progressive environment
• a network of health partners creating a center of community care
• a collaborative team environment
• private treatment rooms
• a rehabilitation gym/fitness studio
• competitive salary ($60,000 to $90,000 dependent on experience - with Pension and Benefits Contributions
• performance bonuses
• full marketing service
• therapy supplies, rehabilitation and workout equipment / space
Our successful candidate will be:
• Someone that wants to have fun, contributes to the positive culture of our group, and enjoys coming to work!
• A member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Dedicated and passionate to provide patient centered care and professional service
• Confident with clinical reasoning and manual therapy treatments • Committed to professional development
• Excellent in communicating with patients, members of our team, and referring physicians
• A collaborative member of our team offering their experience, enthusiasm, and creativity to further enhance our clinic as a whole
• An active contributing member to clinic marketing campaigns including blogs, webinars, IG/FB posts, newsletters, and other marketing ideas
Consider joining our team, as we share knowledge, ideas, and decision-making to provide excellence in health care. If you would like to learn more about us, please visit us at the “Cor Maximus” Facebook page, or the “Cor Maximus” Instagram page. Let us show you why you want to join our team! If you are interested in more details about your role in this organization, please contact Khouri Long or Nick Green.