Just like our guests, come refresh your mind and revive your spirit with the ultimate career as a Massage Therapist at Serenity Spa. Located inside the Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa, a premiere AAA Four Diamond, five star luxury hotel overlooking the majestic waterfalls.
Serenity Spa is currently seeking Registered Massage Therapists who are positive, highly energetic and guest service-focused who can deliver the highest level of service and turn our Guest's experience into a rejuvenating and refreshing memory. Areas of responsibility would include:
- Performing massages and treatments from the menu of spa services offered by Serenity Spa, while ensuring the comfort of clients at all times.
- Analyzing areas of concern for clients and providing suggestions on movement in daily activity.
- Completing guest medical forms, ensuring to add notes to returning guests and focusing on areas of concern.
- Escorting guests to and from treatment rooms and waiting areas.
- Constantly maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the personal services performed and any revisions in the products or procedures used.
- Consistently offering professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Maintaining confidentially of client and property information at all times.
- Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, ensuring at all times a clean and safe working environment.
- Following opening and closing procedures of the spa.
Flexible Schedule and Competitive Wages
Don’t wait to apply…Come Join our Team Today!
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO);
- Completion of Post-Secondary education (Diploma in Massage Therapy from an accredited school).
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English is required.
- Courteous and Professional demeanor.
- Previous Spa Experience considered an asset.
Serenity Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.