Evergreen Rehab and Wellness is the industry leading multi-disciplinary clinic with two prime locations: Burquitlam, Coquitlam and Guildford, Surrey.
This is an offer for Passion Driven Physiotherapist who has passion in rehabilitation and truly Loves what they do, love working with great team members, and open to learn and self-develop!
If You are looking for a place that helps you grow, learn, and experience High-quality customer service, this is the place to be.
At Evergreen, You will be enjoy working with our highly motivated, fun, and compassionate team of practitioners and staffs and strive to collaborate with all practitioners to achieve the best results for your patients.
You will be working in fully equipped treatment rooms located right next to a busy Medical clinic (with 6 Medical doctors), Pharmacy, and will have Chiropractors, Kinesiologists, Acupuncturists, and Registered Massage Therapists working in the same office.
We are equipped with 9 treatment rooms with spacious rehab gym; totally 3,200 sq ft space solely for rehab and wellness team.
We as a Clinic
- Work with cutting edge equipment and resources that are available for you to incorporate in your daily working environment to support the performance objectives for the individual that you are working with
- Online booking for easy management of your patients
- -Full access to Electronic charting and billing software (JaneApp)
- -Fully equipped treatment rooms with: IFC machine, Electronic Heat pad, Treatment table (possibly Flexion Table), Adjusting Instrument (Arthrostim), Thumper Vibration massager, IASTM tool, Biofreeze gels, K-tapes, and other necessary supplies. + Doloclast Radial Shockwave and Cold Laser Unit (coming soon)
- Full time reception and back up office assistants/managers
You as a Therapist:
- Existing caseload (Currently with more than 100 active ICBC case)
- Guaranteed new patients flow per week ( We never had any practitioner not becoming full schedule in a month yet)
- Access to a Mentor in different field
- Treatment room equipped with Electric elevation tables, and cutting-edge technologies
- Digital Charting
- 1 : 1 based Large Private Rooms
- Up to $5,000 signing bonus available. (Depends on days/hours/terms of an agreement)
- Room to grow into Clinical Director of Physical therapy department down the road
Our CORE VALUES:
- Provide best possible care to our patients
- Build a Great Team with Great Heart
- Provide most accessible care to the community.
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of BC
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- CPTBC (Preferred)
- Physiotherapist (Required)
- English (Required)
- New grads international applicants are welcome to apply!