Physio Casselman has been in operation since 1997. The clinic is located in Casselman, a small town 30 minutes East of Ottawa, 60 minutes West of Montreal and 30 minutes North of Cornwall. Our private physiotherapist-owned clinic offers outpatient orthopedic services to a varied population (ages and cases). We also offer services to MVA (HCAI registered), DVA, RCMP and WSIB patients. Our Physiotherapy services are all individualized private one on one care. We are 4 physiotherapists (need to go to 5) and 3 RMT’s working together to provide better overall care to patients. Our clinic mandate is to provide caring, high quality physiotherapy services to members of our community. Our focus is individualized patient centered care.
- The clinic is open from 7am until 7pm Mondays to Thursdays and 7am until 4pm on Fridays. We presently have 50+ clinical hours available. We have two shifts per day (7am – 12:30pm and 1pm – 7pm) Please inquire for the specific times presently available.
- We have a very relaxed and fun work atmosphere.
- Assessments are 1 hour, return visits are at the discretion of the self-employed Physiotherapists with a maximum set at 2 return visits per hour. Everyone working here presently sees 2 return visits per hour.
- Manual Therapy as well as McKenzie training are greatly encouraged.
- This is not a salaried position it is a sub-contract position (self-employed) with paid percentage based on produced billing. There are no benefits and no allowances for education purposes. However time off for courses or travelling is greatly encouraged!!
- Recently graduated physiotherapists may apply. We have onsite mentoring and coaching if required.
- We have onsite senior physiotherapists offering manual therapy, McKenzie certification and acupuncture/dry needling services.
- Excellent French speaking ability is a must. Many members of our community cannot communicate in English, however all of our documentation (charting) is done in English.