Are you a PT Resident looking for true MENTORSHIP? Do you get excited when you learn and grow and want to become one of the best physical therapists?
Are you looking for one-on-one training weekly by top physical therapists in the profession who have a successful track record mentoring Physical Therapy Residents into full licensure?
We have the position you have been looking for!
Saskatchewan has changed full licensure to a Practice-Based Assessment in lieu of the cancellation of the Clinical Component of the PCE. We have successfully mentored four Resident PT's to full licensure in the past two years.
Get your full, unrestricted PT license after seven months of practicing!
- Estevan is located in the Southeast corner of Saskatchewan
- It is also known as the "Sunshine Capital of Canada"
- Expect a very short commute of less than 5 minutes
- Affordable housing
- Great community to raise a family
- State of the art sports, recreation, and cultural facilities
- MUST WATCH: "This is Estevan"
- Energetic, fun, and family-like atmosphere featuring monthly staff events and weekly staff development meetings (Ex: staff suppers, a family afternoon at the movies, your choice of birthday cake, paid lunches, and BBQ's).
- We have been in business for 12+ years and have a very positive reputation with many repeat clients.
- Complete focus on one patient at a time, as we see each patient for 30-60 minutes of one-on-one treatments.
- You will never be double-booked or treating more than two patients per hour.
- Opportunity to work in a supportive environment with an amazing culture.
Who should apply:
- You are looking for mentorship to grow and learn on the job- and YES, NEW GRADS can apply.
- You are looking to have a work-life balance.
- You are coachable and willing to learn and collaborate as a team.
- You VALUE teamwork, collaboration, continuing education, and quality care.
- You have an interest in working with sports injuries and local sports teams.
- A mentorship program
- Scheduled Admin time
- Continuing education with a three-year commitment:
- Functional Movement Systems Level 1
- Complete Concussion Management Certification
- Acupuncture Canada Level 1 Certification
- Paid subscription to Embodia, a library of online clinical education courses
- Average patient caseload/day = 8-12
- Extended health, dental, and disability benefits
Apply with your resume and a cover letter outlining your career aspirations and continuing education interests.
Did you know?
Currently, the PCE Clinical Component is not required to obtain full licensure in Saskatchewan. The Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists has developed a Practice-Based Assessment (PBA) to fully license physical therapists in Saskatchewan. You need 1,200 hours and a supervisor willing to mentor and complete the components of the PBA. For more information, go to: