Kiro Wellness Centre, located in Trail, B.C., has an immediate permanent, full time Physiotherapist opening.
What we offer:
• Relocation allowance for eligible positions
• Employer paid comprehensive benefits package
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid vacation
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Job stability and team environment
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary | Effective April 2023 hourly rates of pay: $40.84 to $50.80
This is a Community Home Health position primarily covering Trail and Castlegar. The Physiotherapist works predominantly with a geriatric population, but can see clients of all ages and involves home visits and case management for clients needing physio consults and interventions to support safety and optimizing independence at home. The Physiotherapist will frequently provide rehab follow-up support for clients coming back home from an acute hospital or an inpatient rehab / convalescent period stay to ensure a successful transition when returning to their own homes.
You will help in providing treatment programs which allow clients to be safe and improve their quality of life. You will act as a physiotherapy resource for other members of the health care team. You will participate in approved physiotherapy and interdisciplinary research and special projects in collaboration with designated personnel/team and other health care professionals.
During your Physiotherapist career working in the rural setting you will grow in abilities as you get exposed to every diagnosis. We do the full scope and you’ll get to experience everything.
Physiotherapy Careers with Interior Health
If you value being in a smaller West Kootenay community with ample recreational opportunities and this position sounds like a fit to you, we welcome receiving your application!
Community Profile: Trail, B.C.
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid BC Driver’s license and vehicle for business use
We welcome upcoming MSc PT grads and PTs eligible for College registration transfer to apply!
BC Loan Forgiveness Program - Recent graduates in select in-demand occupations can have their BC student loans forgiven by agreeing to work in rural communities. Check out the program details to see if you’re eligible.
APPLY ONLINE: Competition # 01759677 Job Posting
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.