Adventure physiotherapy is a busy growing clinic in a industry driven city. We excel in many physiotherapy specialties including pelvic health. We would appreciate any manual therapy experience, but are willing to provide mentorship for the right candidate.
- Working as a physiotherapist withing the clinic.
- Diagnosing, assessing and treating clients with various conditions.
- Encouraging exercise and movement to clients along with living a healthy lifestyle.
- Keeping clear and organized reporting on clients. Staying up to date on treatment progress.
- Liaising with other health care professionals to offer optimal progress.
- Being caring, compassionate and patient with clientele.
- Educational allowance up to $2000.00 yearly.
- One time laptop allowance of $1000.00.
- Yearly bonuses and social events.
- Extended health care benefits.
- One on one mentorship time with senior staff.
- Large exercise area.
- Stott Pilates equipment, CrossFit equipment and cardio equipment on site.
- Private treatment rooms with sinks.
- Australian trained FCAMPT on staff.
- Up to date with current technologies.
All qualified english speaking candidates are welcome to apply: however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. With inquiries, questions and applications please contact us.